Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 6

For my language, it will be in Portuguese. I have looked up a few things and it is similar to spanish. For example, hello in spanish is "Hola", but in portuguese hello is "Olá". There isn't much of a difference. Good bye in portuguese is "Adeus". I do not plan to much in portuguese. I would like to put all the names of every character in portuguese but also put some phrases, like hello, goodbye, good morning, good night, good afternoon, please, thank you, and I would like to put the animals in portuguese as well.

Bear in portuguese is "urso". Dwarfs is portuguese is "anão". I plan to put as much as possible in portuguese as long as I can find a good translator for english to portuguese translations. I would like the mom's name to be Rose (Rosa), Snow-White will be White (Neve), the bear will be named Bear (Urso). I have not found a name for Rose-Red, or the dwarfs.

Please comment, I need some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Portuguese. All languages are capitalized. You have some good ideas for your story in word choices, as well as teaching basic Portuguese to readers.

    ReplyDelete