Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 25

After reading my manuscripte it sounds like is all strand together. I would like it to be in parts. I want to add more of the culture of Brazil. I would also like to add more details. I flows nicely but it does not really sound right to me. I feel like something is missing. I do not really know whayt style I wrote it in. There is not much conversation in my story and I like it that way but I think there needs to be more conversation.

There are a lot of things I still want to include. For example, the weddings of each girl and their prince. I would like it to be a double wedding (the two wedding together, at the same time). I decided to take the quinceanera part out because then they would not be able to get married because I feel that they would be too young to get married.

2 comments:

  1. You have done some amazing work! So far so good. Great job! I really want to read your story when you're finished with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. From this blog I can tell that your pastiche is going to be great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete