Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 16

My characters names are Neve (Snow-White), Encarnado (Rose-Red), the mom is Rosa, the bear is Prince Davi, his brother is Prince Thiago, and the shapeshifter does not have a name, she is call the Cobra-Encartada. Neve and Encarnada talk very solf and gently. Rosa, the mom will also speak in a soft and gentle tone of voice but just not a soft and gentle, she will have a more firm voice. Prince Davi (the bear) will talk in a gently, semi-deep voice because he is the tall dark and handsome type of guy. Prince Thiago will be the same way but his voice will be a little more deeper thena Prince Davi.

The part where Prince Davi (the bear) kills the shapeshifter, this is where the conversation starts:

Prince Davi (the bear)- Neve! Encarnado! Esperame por favor! Don't be afraid, I want to come with you.
*The girls recognized the voice, so they had stopped and waited. But when the bear appear in front of them, he was no longer a bear but a handsome Prince.
Neve- You are not our friendly bear! Are you?
Price Davi- Yes I am, its just that the Cobra Encantada put a curse on me because I did not want to be with her.
Neve- But how?
Prince Davi- She is an evil shapeshifter, but she has other powers too.
Neve- But why did you kill her?
Prince Davi- It was the only way I could gain my true for again, if I hadn't then I would of stayed a bear forever.
Neve- Well what are you going to do now?
Encarnada- We should go show mother, she will want to know.


1 comment: