In the last 9 blogs I have researched and decided what I would like to name my characters, how I would like my characters to look like and act like. I have decided what I want to change and how I am going to make it into Brazilian culture. I have brainstormed a lot but I do not believe I have gotten very far because I still need to figure out the mythical Brazilian creature I am going to use instead of the dwarf.
I like blogging better then just writing papers and turning them in because typing it fast, I can go back and look at my last blog without being able to lose it. I can also go and look at other peoples blogs and get ideas and comment it on theirs. This experience has showed me how fun and faster typing it. This has improved my writing because usually when I am writing stuff on paper it is easier for me to forget because I do not write that fast but I am a fast typer so it is easier for me to keep up with myself. Plus blogging is a lot more fun and is easier to remember to do everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment