Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 11

In my story, there really isn't any numbers. There are two sisters, one dwarf, one mother, and two princes. I could use those number as something but I don't know what it would mean. I guess there is a sister for each prince because they both marry one of them. Neve marries Prince Davi and Encarnado marries the other one. There are also the two rose bushes in the front yard which represent the two daughters. There are a lot of twos is my story. There is a time where the two sisters help the dwarf two different times because he gets into some trouble where he might die.

I don't know how to use the number, but I plan to keep the numbers in my rewrite. Instead I am going to change the dwarf into an evil shapeshifting witch. This is a lot hard then I thought. There isn't really any magic in my story except the curse on the Prince Davi (the bear). I would like to put more magic into my rewrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment