My pastiche I believe is a fairy tale because there is a curse put apon one of the characters. In the end of the story the curse is lifted because the dwarf who had put the curse on the Prince had being killed. The Prince (the bear) had been turned back into a man and he married Snow-White (Neve) and his brother married Neve's sister "Rose Red (Encarnado)". My pastiche is also a beast folktales because one of the characters is an animal but it is only a curse. He was a bear and he was able to talk and feel just like a human. He was not harmful. He just wanted to be helped.
The classifation of the folktales or fairytales are able to help you understand the stories or what they are about, or more like what kind of stories they are. The message I am trying to present in my pastiche is to teach the culture I am rewriting my story in. I would like it to show the difference between magic and faith. But I don't know how to do that yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment