The main characters are Neve (Snow-White), Encarnado (Rose-Red), Davi (the bear), and Rosa (the mother). Almost all of the character are main characters, except for the dwarf and Davi’s brother ‘Thiago’. But if I were to say there were any characters that were bigger than the rest, I would say that they would be Neve (Snow-White) and Encarnado (Rose-Red).
Neve is a sweet, gentle, who loves to stay home with her mother and help clean, cook, and when they don’t have to clean or cook, she love to sit and talk or read to her mother. But Encarnado is also sweet and gentle but not as much as Neve. Encarnado love to be outside playing with the animals, chasing the butterflies and catching them. Neve and Encarnado are very close.
Neve has light blue eyes, with white hair. Neve wears red dresses. She loves to help her mother as much as possible. Encarnado has light caramel brown eyes, with a fire like red colored hair. Encarnado wears a white dress. She loves to be outside in the nature. Running around and playing. They both love their mother and love helping people and other animals. They are sweet and amazing girls.

Great job with creating visual pictures of your characters. It will help you decide how they will react to each other in the story. They seem so real now.
ReplyDeleteYou need to remove the word verification at the bottom of your postings, like I asked you to do in class. Please pay attention so I do not have to repeat so much.