I need to find something different then the Cobra Encantada because she guards the treasure and once someone breaks the spell of her shapeshifting into a hideous snake, they get to keep the treasure and the beautiful maiden. The dwarf wasn't a beautiful maiden in the story. I have the idea of changing the Cobra Encantada into a beautiful woman and she wanted to be with Prince Davi, but he didn't want to be with her. So she turned him into a bear to punish him but the only way to break the Cobra Encantada's curse was to kill her. But that wouldn't be using the actually Brazilian Mythology.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Day 9
My story does not have any fairy tale creatures. It does if you consider the dwarf a fairy tale creature, and I do but I could not find a dwarfs as a Brazilian creature. In the story the dwarf put a curse on the bear. The bear is actually a very handsome man, and if the dwarf dies than the curse is lifted. The dwarf is actually protecting a treasure, but I do not understand who he is hiding it from. I researched Brazilian Mythology and I looked at all the mythical creatures. There was not a dwarf or anything like a dwarf but I found one mythical creature called "Cobra Encantada" (Enchanted Snake), and its a beautiful woman shapeshifts into a hideous snake to guard an immense treasure. The dwarf does the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment