Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 27

For todays blog I am just going to talk about my complete pastiche. I still have a few things left for me to do. I haven't been keeping up with my blogging and I still need to do a least 20 more comments on my friends. I have had fun with this project and its really exciting. But I am a little scared that my story won't come out with a enough culture in it.

I haven't really found that much culture. I know what people in Brazil eat, I know what language they speak, I know that they celebrate a lot of things. But I need to research Brazilian weddings, because I am going to have a wedding in my story. I also need to research more about what they wear, and what exactly it is that they celebrate. I still have lot of work to do but so little time to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I am finishing up my comments now so I feel what you saying but I also don't think my book will have enough culture in it either but I'm pretty sure it will turn out great.

    ReplyDelete