I have not figured out the message of my story yet. I would like to make the message about the good and evil. Or about love. I could make it that being nice and good can bring you good things but being mean and bad won’t get you what you want. For example, Snow-White and Rose-Red are nice to everyone and so everyone is nice to them as well, and they end up marrying the Princes. But the dwarf put a curse on the Prince and he ended up dead. Also don’t judge people by the way they look because the bear wasn’t mean even though he looked mean, he was actually a sweet and gentle creature. Well he was actually a cursed Prince.
I don’t know how I am put my culture into my message. I think I will end my story with the moral of “Don’t judge people by the way they look”. Or “Don’t judge an animal by the way it looks”. I need to find out more about my culture to be able to think of a good moral for my pastiche.

No comments:
Post a Comment