I like "Neve e Encarnado lá em aventura" because it is also self-explanatory. It shows that its about two girls named Neve and Encarnado but it also shows that its an adventure, and that because in my opinion, it is an adventure. They help an evil person, they meet a bear that can talk, and they wonder out into the forest all the time. I could also have the title "Neve e Encarnado e do urso". It is translated as "Snow and Red and the Bear" I like this because I believe the bear is very important, especially because he is Snow-White's (Neve's) happy ending. I also like the title "Mãe de duas lindas filhas" because it means the "Mother's two beautiful daughters". There are a lot of different titles I could use but I prefer "Neve e Encarnado"
Monday, February 1, 2010
Day 28
For the title of my book, I would like it to be "Neve e Encarnado" or I would like it to be "Neve e Encarnado lá em aventura". I like "Neve e Encarnado" because it is basically the same title of the original, but just in Portuguese instead. I also like it because it is self-explanatory. The title itself tells you what it is about. The story is about to girls named Neve and Encarnado.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment