The climax of my pastiche would be the part where the bear comes to their house in the woods and asks for shelter throughout the winter. I pick this because this is were they first meet the bear and because this is the first action part because the girl get scared and run and hide in different places of the house. I think this is a good place to start if this part wouldn't of happened then they wouldn't of found out he was a prince in the end. I want to keep this part in my pastiche.
I would also say that the first time they help the dwarf could also be the climax because it kind of prevents the bear from killing him sooner. If the bear would of came across the dwarf being stuck and then he would of killed him sooner and then the girls wouldn't of seen him do it and then they wouldn't have run away in fear. Then the bear wouldn't of yelled asking them to wait for him. I think there could be various different climaxes in my pastiche.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well according to your description, then I would have to say that the climax of the story would be when the girls meet the dwarf. It was because they met the dwarf that fear came to the girls. Also if they had not met the dwarf then the bear would not have killed the dwarf, and they probably would have never knew the bear was a prince, right?
ReplyDelete