Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 20

For my 15 illustrations, I have not really thought about it but now that I am thinking about my story and what is going to happen I kind of have some images in my mind. I have thought about the Quinceanera, and how I want the sisters being in their dresses and with their main Chambelanes. I also want to show how the dwarf needing help twice. I do not have a lot of ideas about the pictures. I would like to draw them myself but I am not that good at drawing people. I think I am going to try and if I can not do it then I will find another way.

I have thought about having a friend draw them but I would rather find a way to do it on the computer then to have someone draw it for me. I want to make a drawing of at least every character that is mentioned in my story. For example, there will be a drawing of Neve (Snow-White), Encarnado (Rose-Red), Rosa (the mother), Cobra Encantada (the dwarf), Prince Davi (the bear, and Prince Thiago. There will be animals too. There will also be this mysterious person that they wake up to in the forest. The person was just sitting there watching them like it was protecting them but when they woke up, he/she got up and walked away. I would like to include that.

3 comments:

  1. I am still quite unsure about my illustrations as well. However, i have decided to let someone be the illustrator for my folktale. I like your idea of having every character in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you planning to use a certain type of drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you are going to try and draw the illustrations yourself. I also chose "Snow-White and Rose-Red" and I like the last part about including something with the mysterious person that they awake to find. I never thought of including that. Good job.

    ReplyDelete