In my pastiche I believe I am missing a lot of things. For example, the mother is always fixing food and Neve is always helping, but I would like to put in what they are making. I think my pastiche is missing the celebration, the food, the traditions and probably so much more. I would like to add these things because I want to show what the Brazilian culture is like. I would like to show the difference between our culture and Brazilian culture. I have always wanted to learn more about Brazilian and other cultures and now is the time to do so. This is giving me that oppertunity.
The Brazilian food isn't that different from other hispanic foods. They have Carne de Asada, tacos, burritos, and so much more ethintic foods. The food is delicious and I want to show that. And they have a lot of culture traditions, for example, the quinceanera. The quince is a traditional party where a young girl become a woman at age 15. Its very special, but I would like to add that to my pastiche as well.
I have thought about how I can add a quinceanera, and I think instead of the two sisters getting married, I think I will have them have their quinceanera instead. Prince Davi and Thiago will be their main Chambelanes. I haven't figured how to add it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like how you want to express the culture of Brazilians. Also the food sounds good, trying to incorporate all those missing items could inform the reader a little bit in how their culture is.
ReplyDelete