After this blog is done and over with, I do not think I want to further it any longer. It was easy to write every day because Mr. Prier gave us the topics but if there is no topic then I will not know what to write about, so eventually I will stop writing in my blog all together. I really do not see the point of continuing the blog if I will end up stopping in the end, or I will end up never getting back on here ever again.
If I could find something to talk about every day that wasn't completely person. Something that I would not mind talk with the rest of the world about then I would probably write on here every day after I am done with this blog but since everything is completely person in my life then I have no other choice but to stop with this blog. I am a very closed person, I do not like to talk about my business with people that I do not trust. I do not trust the world.
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment